damn she really can play any role
Guess what time it is boys and girls and everyone else. We kind of surveyed via Facebook fanpage to see what fandoms people were most interested in and it was evenly split between Hobbit/LotR and Marvel/X-Men.
So what we’re going to do is this:
- First Place: Your choice of the Thranduil crown or Scarlet Witch/Polaris mask.
- Second Place: First choice of Thranduil Brooch or an assortment of little Marvel-related keychains and pins (Magneto, Scarlet Witch, X-men badge, Avengers A…)
- Third Place: The remaining small prize.
- Must be following me, rattle-and-burn (and you should also follow my partner in crime peppermonster who is the fabulous Scarlet Witch)
- Like the Facebook fanpage for Oneiromantic Designs and publicly share the giveaway post there, doubles your chance of winning as one prize goes to FB and one to Tumblr
- Likes will not be counted towards winning, reblog no more than once a day because spam is very annoying
- Giveaway ends in one month from start, August 9th
- Shipping within the US is free, international is on the winner
The reason why the room was pink was because on black and white film, hues of red become dark shades of black. Pink is the perfect balance to give it that dark creepy grey.
A related fun fact: while old black and white film was under-sensitive to reds, it was correspondingly over-sensitive to greens. Actors whose characters were meant to have unnaturally pale complexions - like Morticia Addams - would often take advantage of this by wearing makeup with a green base tint in order to make their faces “pop”. This is where the modern trope of cartoon vampires having green skin comes from.
These are some fun fucking facts
Me trying to avoid my problems.
Me and baby Rae.